Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy 2009, people~

Ay, did you guys realize that we have known each other for about 2 years now? n we are indeed active keeping in touch with each other.. and if I can recall it correct

cham aka harvard : 1st appeared in my life during Jan 05 semester... my arch-enemy that turns into 1 helluva close mate by Jul 06 semester.

izul aka dotcom : he is so synonym with Mianhada Saranghada series that I served in #s143 and #koreajapan before I leave for internship

emie aka mici : i got to know her when cham invited me to join her to IW 06 to support her fren, Ass. Manager of the event.


apam aka nz : cham's pal whom I got jealous as he stole most of cham's attention during MAS Jan '07.. ahahahaha... lalalala~

otai aka siti_otai : came to join us in #floles soon after apam.. a natural act indeed... been lepak2 together during MAS as well.

n cimah aka spyrs : initially dubbed as emie's twin.. as short as, and as loud as...... one thing that emie did not have was her IRON teeth!!!! ahahahahaha


however, i think it is only fair to mention another pioneer of #floles, who is elya aka honeystar. she's in fact the catalyst of my frenship with cham, the girl who doesn't mind playing basketball with me at night, and I think was the sole reason why cham don't mind joining as well. elya, izul and cham, were indeed the next 3 person who resides in #floles soon after it was registered... and the rest, are histore V(^.^)v

I once said to cham, it is dangeroes to play with the word "if", but this entry is indeed an exception. IF I didn't decide in joining UTP after my diploma years, I will not get to know you. IF I did not get to know you guys, I wouldn't be as happy as I had during my final year in UTP. and IF i wasn't happy in UTP, I don't think I'll be keeping in touch up till now. lastly, IF we did not keep in touch till now, I don't even think that this blog will exist.

Thank you flolesians. For the many experience in life, my floles experience is something to talk about up till the end of time.

a small shout out to the purpose of the word "floles", Izza of Desktop & Publishing team, MAS '07

1 comment:

  1. yeaaaaa....
    thanx ben for the introduction of us..
    i wish aku akan kenal honeystar one day...
    we do have others as flolesian kecuali ifan...huahaha..

    ReplyDelete